I like the phantom class and have so many

Home Forums General game discussions I like the phantom class and have so many

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  StevenCao 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

StevenCao
    Participant

To begin with, let me start off my admitting that I’m very biased for the phantom class and I’m not here to ask Nexon to buff phantom or nerf other Maplestory 2 Mesos classes: I’d like to know everybody’s opinion on whether or not I need to continue to keep the ghost class or sell all my equipment and attempt to finance a NW rather than

Here’s why I am heart torn on financing a phantom:I am around 1m range fully buffed with 254% manager and 84% PDR (this range is without ANY %ATT and I have around 100k nx to hopefully use to block my items from the next hot timeNevertheless, if I decide not to Keep on investing in my ghost, I Will Likely use the nx to karma all my equipment over to a new NW

I personally scrolled and perfected my cane with 10att primes plus a +25% boss dmg nebulite (trashy unique bud nonetheless ).My carte finale is legendary with 2 lines of +30% boss and a +25% boss dmg neb.. Even with these”adequate” equips, per boss, PDR, and range, I CAN’T DO CRAP -> NW’s with about my range with FAR less PDR and %boss can solo tough magnus and hellux >_> according to cherrytigers (really funded phantom), he can hardly solo hellux with 1.8m range CLEAN with 90 percent PDR and 300% boss…

– I like the phantom class and have so many memories attached to it… but let’s face it: my actual goal is that I Need to be able to solo tough mag and hellux into”self fund” my other characters and it looks like it takes WAYYYY less attempt to deliver a NW to that degree as opposed to some ghost

What are your ideas? Buy MS2 Mesos Additionally, any idea how much my primary and items can market? Thanks so much for your time guys!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUSTRALIA E SPORTS

Welcome to Australia E Sports Federation. The first online gaming site for Australian game players.

To become a member, simple register with us and join the amazing circle of Australian gamers.